“We strongly support Radians` mission and try to play our part to support and improve the mission, not to change it. The partnership between Plus Renewable, 424 and Radian will lead Radian towards the goal of creating the world`s first best-in-class platform for asset management. We strongly believe in the increased role that renewables must play in the global energy mix and we believe that this is one of the most important times to invest our time and capital in this area. We are sure we can make a difference together,” says Walter Beinecke, partner of 424. Although some people use the terms interchangeably, there are differences between asset management and financial planning. Financial planning refers to the process of developing a plan for your financial health. It includes everything from budgeting to calculating how much money you need to live comfortably in retirement. If your financial planning is successful, you`ll need asset management to take care of the assets you`ve built. Some companies provide both types of services. HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – January 12, 2021 – Plus Renewable Technologies Limited (“Plus Renewable”) announced today that its subsidiary SP Energy (USA) One LLC (“SP Energy”), the parent company of Radian Generation LLC (“Radian”), has entered into a merger agreement with a subsidiary of 424 Capital (“424”). The company will be named Radian Generation LLC. This partnership will support the continued growth of Radian`s renewable energy asset management services and RadianLENSTM software and provide capital for expansion opportunities.
Under the terms of the merger agreement, Radian will be 60% owned by 424 and SP Energy the remaining 40%. Radian offers asset management solutions and software for the renewable energy industry. Radian`s offerings currently support more than 18 GW of solar and wind installations with individual project sizes ranging from 30 kWp to over 600 MWp. Radian`s comprehensive services include the office elements of accounting, contract management, compliance (including NERC) and performance engineering. RadianLENSTM asset management software uses industry cloud computing platforms and targeted business processes to enable asset managers to monitor and manage operations, contracts, finance and external services for their projects and portfolios. . . .